wwuuuuaaaaaarrrrgghhhhh....
what a boring holiday!!
A week have passed by and I still haven't planned anything yet. My holiday started with one hell of a camp in Terendak. My whole batch, Pharmacy and MBBS students alike were sent to terendak for PPD camp . What is PPD you ask? Well, you DON'T wanna know. Lets all just say we are glad the course is in the past now. We were tortured and BAR-B-QUED there for 4 days and 3 nights. I shan't relive the details of our stay there for the trauma still lingers, so if you really must know, you can read about it here, here and here. After that 4 grueling days, all of us went back home to sleep (GOD! now all of us appreciate our sleep and water more than ever!) albeit some of us did went ahead and go for some honey-mooning (uuuuu~~~) My friends and I stayed in Cyberjaya because we had something *important* to do (it's a secret!) Actually I just opt to stayed in Cyber because I want to wait till my hair grows back as it was sadly CUT for free (through, bagi RM 1000 pon aku tak nak) in Terendak!! (damn that camp!) and since my skin was a bit, urm, darker... I'm doing my own whitening spa treatment here (Body Shop SALE!!!) Haha!! so yeah, I've stayed here for about a week now, and it's time to go back home... home, sweet home! My friends have already called me to go out berjalan-jalan, but I'm still kinda conscious with this almost-non-existent hair-do (damn all those electric cutters!) anyway, still haven't planned anything yet so maybe I'll just be stuck at home doing whatever I can do... pathetic isn't it?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment