Haven't been updating again... bad habit, I know.. haha..
So,
It's almost the end of the week. And still, I'm not fully recovered yet. (eih, biar le laki nak pms pon... asik bagik pompuan je.. mane aci :P) Yes, well, I'm not in the mood for just about anything. I've been shutting up most of the time these days. Wondering around silently, watching leaves blown away by the wind. At least I'm not blowing up for some stupid reasons like I used to. Baek kan aku skarang??
I haven't found my day yet. But I'll still be waiting...
***********
I have problems too you know. I have my moments too. Not everything centers around you and your problems. Sometimes it would be great if you would just let me talk and not dismiss the whole thing without even looking. So do look back and have the courtesy to ask how others are holding up.
Scars are ever hard to heal...
**********
p/s: Wanted to make some soufflés for the house warming tonight, but we ran out of sugar :(
And I'm not buying a car anytime soon OK? So don't ask me when my car is going to arrive
unless you want to give one to me.. hehe
Thursday, January 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment