Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Just Knock Me Off

Huhu.. haven't been updating again have I?

well, right now, I'm considering to turn this blog into a full fledge no nonsense baking/ food blog. How does that sound? of course, I'll only be posting on weekends as thats the only time I can bake or cook and take pictures.




the last two weeks;
baked sugee biscuits and almond rings

the last call

tried one recipe from Don Yong, but I failed miserably!! God!! I have never encounter any problem baking bread before and this is my first time baking a 'bantat' bread. sheesh..

the rock hard carrot and honey bread

so anyway,
I have loads of overdue reports to be done, and thousands of recipes to try (hehehe)





p/s: I don't have any of the sugee biscuits pictures as it was finnished as soon as it was done!! even the ones I brought back

No comments: