Thursday, May 15, 2008

Cleansed

UPDATE: since it was frustrating to change all those horrible htmls, I reverted back to blogspot classic templates.. hahaha... owh well, let the baking begin!


So,

while other people are studying and/or working their butts off on the assignments, I'm in front of the lap top screen trying to solve the puzzle that is htmls. It have been days since i wanted to revamp the whole thing. tried to turn it into a more foodie-like blog. Tough luck through. i was halfway through the templates when i suddenly don't have any ideas anymore. it's like the inspiration just went through the door without warning. so it took a while again. however the total foodie blog idea never did came back to me. Owh well, I could just settle with this interface for now. at least its clean and crisp (yeah right). So, anyone knows how to make the blue blogger bar to appear again in my page?? *in begging position*



on another note, I've been baking. yeah, baked non-stop in the one week holiday. I even served my mum's student some mini pizzas (a nightmare I tell ya). Almost faint from all that oven heat and kneading for two days straight.



then there's also the picnic with two crazy women.

-------------------------------------------------

bake some chocolate-almond moist cake last week for some post-traumatic-stress disorder I had. Baking had always been therapeutic for me. well, cooking just about anything is good too. If there was any bumps in my life I'd turn to cooking to cool off. However, on that particular Sunday, i burnt 1/4 of the cake while mind wondered off. It was just a first degree burn I tell ya, but the cake wasn't as moist as it was meant to be anymore. Edible, yes. But it was still burnt and not moist. I hated it.

It was not my finest moments.



---------------------------------------------------

No comments: