feeling sleepy right now.... most probably would merapek in this post.. so maybe I would have to edit it again... later, tomorrow maybe... owh well;
--------------------------------------
it was really fun today
wake up quite early today, on a good mood too. so I went out of my 'busy' life and start doing the laundary. then, Farha called and ask if i want to go shopping with her for the CUCMS dinner tonight. silap orang la, mestilah aku NAK!! :P so after half an hour or so, her hsemates and me along with haris went to the college. We planned to drop them off (cause they have to siapkan the props and all) then go straight to MidV for a shopping spree.
that's what we planned,
but in reality, there were a lot of work to be done but the college was in such a mess! fails are still clump over in the shelves, the bakol sampah were full of like-duh-uh-sampah, and to top it off... there are visitors bringing their sons/daughters for interviews. SHIT-t0.... so all of us bergabong tenage (cewah) to clean it up. had to carry it from multi-purpose lab to utility room to discting hall. so ppl (cucms-ians je), if you're looking for your fails, lab coats... you can find it in the dumps.. er...bilik mayat. we wanted to leave for MidV around 11am, but we only could leave after like 12.20 or something. Penat nak mengangkat bende fail kejadah tuh! at one time, I even fell down right under the kaki of one of the visitors.
Dr. Basri-whatever-aku-x-kenal-sgt: pok pek, pok pek, cucms, pok pek, pok pek
Visitors: ooohh.. ahhh.... gitu.... baguih..(whatever la kan...)
suddenly, while I was pulling a box full of fails (backwards), trip on another box...
Akuyangtekejot: Oi, aku nak tejatoh!!
GEDEBUm...tapi sempat cam cover sket...
Dr.B + visitors: er, uh...
(silence)
My head was almost at their feet.
akuygtekejotlagikspontantakbertempat: ahhh, aku malluuuuuu!!!
Dr B + Visitors ygtekejotberok: ...... (silence)
I run and hide behind the audi-entrance-wall. I actually told everyone there about what happened wiout realising the visitors and Dr.B can still hear what i said.. malu siots!!! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!
------------------------------------------
so anyway,
we had a traffic jam going into and out of the we pickup Maliques-the-self-claimed-image consultant cum diva of CUCMS before heading to MidV which was a terrible choice. Err... not the Malik part, the MidV part. The road was soooooooo PACKED, what a frickin place. SALEs + Malaysian drivers = two hell-ish traffic jam experience. Come to think of it, we were plague by traffic jams all day long! there was at least 4 traffic jams that we had to go through today. gilee.
parking wasn't easy too. we spent like 20-40 minutes looking for a place to park!! there were sooo many cars. the fact that Kancils gave us false-hopes didn't helped either. I haatee you Kancils!! I haaateee youuuuu!! the much-anticipated-shopping-spree was a letdown too. felt disappointed. there were too much people at one place, soo little time (it was 2.20pm), and we can't find anything. the place was so crowded, I was hit by and knock by other shoppers until I started getting a headache. sheesh... quoting what Farha said; "takde tempat lain ke orang Kl ninak datang shopping?!" We wasted a lot of time there. by the time we gave up searching items at the darn shopping mall, we had exhausted all of our energy... naseb baek dapatbeli kasot Farha, kalo tak.... aku bakar MidV. The next stop was Mines since we don't know anywhere else to go. Took almost two hours to reach Mines from MidV. READ; Malaysian drivers sucks! by the time we arrived at Mines, it was 5 pass 5pm!! we run around like craxy in search of clothes. Going into and out of shops, comparing colours and designs.... lari lari lagik.... some of the shopkeepers even shake their heads when they saw kelam kabut we were. then we realised it was already SIX O' CLOCK, and we're still in Mines! the dinner starts in as in NOW!! AHHHHhhhhhhh.......
(ppl at cucms have already called us a couple of times reminding us to look for decorative flower petals, erk....which we still haven't found yet.... DOUBLE erk)
we gave up the search, and just grab one last item before rushing to the car park. We rushed off to Seri Kembangan to send Malik, then rushed backed to Cyberjaya. During the drive back home, Farha and me imagined what will the others in Cyber say cause we are late. the Juna already starting to bising (we promise to go together) as I'm still not ready yet (not even in Cyber yet). Nervousness creept in, thinking how Juna'll marah me... matila aku kene bambu dgn sugemami...ahhhh....
when we actually reach Cybeheights, it was already 6.30-ish. By the time I got ready and arrive to the dinner, it was already 7.00 pm.... I sat at the round table decorated by a vase containing a white lily which sape tah potong kat taman depan tuh, with Juna, Zozo, Arab, and a friend of Husna. i thought she was going to scole me because I was late, instead, everyone just asked why I was late and leave it there when I said we were hold by traffic jams... ape la aku ingat J nak marah... hampeh... biase je... met Farha after a while. she looked great! huhu... the shoes matches with everything she wore.
then we had a wonderful time...
--------------------------------------
it was really fun today
wake up quite early today, on a good mood too. so I went out of my 'busy' life and start doing the laundary. then, Farha called and ask if i want to go shopping with her for the CUCMS dinner tonight. silap orang la, mestilah aku NAK!! :P so after half an hour or so, her hsemates and me along with haris went to the college. We planned to drop them off (cause they have to siapkan the props and all) then go straight to MidV for a shopping spree.
that's what we planned,
but in reality, there were a lot of work to be done but the college was in such a mess! fails are still clump over in the shelves, the bakol sampah were full of like-duh-uh-sampah, and to top it off... there are visitors bringing their sons/daughters for interviews. SHIT-t0.... so all of us bergabong tenage (cewah) to clean it up. had to carry it from multi-purpose lab to utility room to discting hall. so ppl (cucms-ians je), if you're looking for your fails, lab coats... you can find it in the dumps.. er...bilik mayat. we wanted to leave for MidV around 11am, but we only could leave after like 12.20 or something. Penat nak mengangkat bende fail kejadah tuh! at one time, I even fell down right under the kaki of one of the visitors.
Dr. Basri-whatever-aku-x-kenal-sgt: pok pek, pok pek, cucms, pok pek, pok pek
Visitors: ooohh.. ahhh.... gitu.... baguih..(whatever la kan...)
suddenly, while I was pulling a box full of fails (backwards), trip on another box...
Akuyangtekejot: Oi, aku nak tejatoh!!
GEDEBUm...tapi sempat cam cover sket...
Dr.B + visitors: er, uh...
(silence)
My head was almost at their feet.
akuygtekejotlagikspontantakbertempat: ahhh, aku malluuuuuu!!!
Dr B + Visitors ygtekejotberok: ...... (silence)
I run and hide behind the audi-entrance-wall. I actually told everyone there about what happened wiout realising the visitors and Dr.B can still hear what i said.. malu siots!!! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!
------------------------------------------
so anyway,
we had a traffic jam going into and out of the we pickup Maliques-the-self-claimed-image consultant cum diva of CUCMS before heading to MidV which was a terrible choice. Err... not the Malik part, the MidV part. The road was soooooooo PACKED, what a frickin place. SALEs + Malaysian drivers = two hell-ish traffic jam experience. Come to think of it, we were plague by traffic jams all day long! there was at least 4 traffic jams that we had to go through today. gilee.
parking wasn't easy too. we spent like 20-40 minutes looking for a place to park!! there were sooo many cars. the fact that Kancils gave us false-hopes didn't helped either. I haatee you Kancils!! I haaateee youuuuu!! the much-anticipated-shopping-spree was a letdown too. felt disappointed. there were too much people at one place, soo little time (it was 2.20pm), and we can't find anything. the place was so crowded, I was hit by and knock by other shoppers until I started getting a headache. sheesh... quoting what Farha said; "takde tempat lain ke orang Kl ninak datang shopping?!" We wasted a lot of time there. by the time we gave up searching items at the darn shopping mall, we had exhausted all of our energy... naseb baek dapatbeli kasot Farha, kalo tak.... aku bakar MidV. The next stop was Mines since we don't know anywhere else to go. Took almost two hours to reach Mines from MidV. READ; Malaysian drivers sucks! by the time we arrived at Mines, it was 5 pass 5pm!! we run around like craxy in search of clothes. Going into and out of shops, comparing colours and designs.... lari lari lagik.... some of the shopkeepers even shake their heads when they saw kelam kabut we were. then we realised it was already SIX O' CLOCK, and we're still in Mines! the dinner starts in as in NOW!! AHHHHhhhhhhh.......
(ppl at cucms have already called us a couple of times reminding us to look for decorative flower petals, erk....which we still haven't found yet.... DOUBLE erk)
we gave up the search, and just grab one last item before rushing to the car park. We rushed off to Seri Kembangan to send Malik, then rushed backed to Cyberjaya. During the drive back home, Farha and me imagined what will the others in Cyber say cause we are late. the Juna already starting to bising (we promise to go together) as I'm still not ready yet (not even in Cyber yet). Nervousness creept in, thinking how Juna'll marah me... matila aku kene bambu dgn sugemami...ahhhh....
when we actually reach Cybeheights, it was already 6.30-ish. By the time I got ready and arrive to the dinner, it was already 7.00 pm.... I sat at the round table decorated by a vase containing a white lily which sape tah potong kat taman depan tuh, with Juna, Zozo, Arab, and a friend of Husna. i thought she was going to scole me because I was late, instead, everyone just asked why I was late and leave it there when I said we were hold by traffic jams... ape la aku ingat J nak marah... hampeh... biase je... met Farha after a while. she looked great! huhu... the shoes matches with everything she wore.
then we had a wonderful time...
Pian tahan perot!!
the drama actors
the dinner was so-so la. Adi said the food came late, so I was really not that late :) the SCs became the waiters, wuhahaha... (gelak jahat). met almost everyone, then went to the concert after maghrib prayers. The concert was great!! (sat at the front row tuh, huhu) well, despite a few cacats, everything else was superb. Especially the drama. Congrats to afique, you've done a great job. Gempak siots! After the dinner and concert, we stayed at the college for a while. Celebrated Prof Shah's Birthday!! and then sume jadik gile gamba! hehe... pose after pose after pose... from serious to stoned to gediks to warga emas... it was hillariously fun... kemas2 sket, we even did a "zouk" reflection. LOL. we went to the mapley next as Zaimun wanted to watch the football match. then, straight back home to sleep. the warga emas of cucms
as I was undressing?? the viatnamese shirt, I realised that, in my super-eagerness to reach the college earlier, i had forgotten to cut of the TAG PRICE! it's still there on the neck of the shirt. I laugh at myself for the idocy. Really, if the tag had poke out of the neck and everyone saw it.... tak ke malluuu.... ahhhhh.....
-----------------------------------------------
my hats off to FArha who drove her car all day long in the traffic jam and to the mapley. thx Farha!
the internet is too slow, will upload more photos next time... huhu

2 comments:
adli
thanks for accompanying me shopping, we shall do it again not soon but later, wait until my parents fill my account. thanks for belanjaing toll, jangan serik shopping dgn yours trully, i won't look great that night without my two darlings, you and malik. well,you also look HOT okay! with the creamy vietnamese shirt plus black top! ~whoA~ maybe, mummygula tak marah because u were HOT!
thanks again....
haha,that explains why you're late.moral of the story : jgn shopping the day of the dinner. abes citer..
finally berjaye upload gmba eh? syabas bete~~
Post a Comment