Saturday, May 5, 2007

Itching all over

Yesterday, I went to KL with some of my friends; Juju, Keke, n Husna (x brani nak tukar name die, matila aku kene kejar nanti... waaaa) I wanted to check out the blazers around there because of the Terendak thingy (bonci ko Terendak!! kene carik blazer lak) Keke & me look around SOGO while the girls went to Jalan TAR (abisla,sume kene borong :P) after that, I saw someone selling keropok lekor, so I bought some. we went to KFC after that and then straight back home.

that night,
I started itching all over my body, then, this small but numerous water-containing-vesicles started popping up. Initially, I thought it was a bed bug, so I cleaned my bed. Turn onn the insect repellent. But I still feel itchy. Finally I asked Zaimi, and he said it was just an allergic attack. Ish, takkanlah aku allergic kat KFC, da bertaun lame aku telan mende tuh. so the only other thing I ate was the keropok lekor. Shitt-O!

I asked for some anti-histamines before surfing the net. I like to read blogs nowadays. online comics are daily pleasures as well. so I was reading some blogs, jumping from one blog to another one as there wasn't anything interesting that night until I reach at this one blog; it said webcam girls, something, something couple, with the pic of the said girl handling her massive boobs. I was like; erk, sini (dekat blog) pon nak letak porn ke?? so I click on the NEXT button and the next one was just the same; i.e, pornography at blogspot. after that, it was a series of blogs porn, I just closed the whole damn thing (I don't like porn like most guys out there, mind you) and open a new tab to start some fresh blog reading. still, it was kinda boring for me, and thank God the itchy-ness are slowly recovering. It was hell trying to sratch my back while lying down. As I jump trough the blogs, the anti-histamines started it's side effect, felt drowsy and the next thing I know, it was 6.40 AM!!!

I really thought I could fight the side-effect (I knew it would be sleepy after taking the tablet) but I couldn't, huhu. My Lapitop was in front of me the whole time (suddenly remembered what Timah said if someone sleep in front of his/her laptop; Pathetic, haha) the laptop was still on with screen saver. As I move the mouse, to my suprise, this came out on the first tab. "erk, did I slept in front of a guy who wanks himself?? erk.... " then I remebered what I said to my friend the day before, "don't like wathcing porn like most of you guys do, seriously, it's stupid (insert the muke bangge here) "Aahh... the irony, the karma, shitt-O! so moral of story? Jgn ckp lebey2, nanti kite kene balasannye balik.

owh, BTW, still haven't found the blazer yet. It's kinda hard being thin too :( senang2, cilok je mak aku nye, kontroversi nanti pakai kat kem tentere, wuahaha!

1 comment:

emyzuraina said...

just happen to browse at ur blog.. read the itching post.. i think it was similiar to mine.. it really itch when it starts to itch.. huhu.. ade aer gak kt dlm..slalu je pch kn die.. hehe.. sje je nak lalu cni.. hehe..