I'm very, very, very sorry for posting out late. I had completed the challenge in the first week, but I forgot to post about it yesterday! I'm really sorry Natalie and Shel..
so anyway,
This is the first time daring baker's tries on a gluten free free recipe (recipe here). It's also the first time for a savory challenge in DB. Wow, just when you think we'll be covered in sweet delicacies through out the year.
I didn't have any problem making the dough. the recipe was pretty easy. However, when the crackers was finally out of the oven, I noticed most of the sesame seeds had fallen off. I thought it would be such a waste that I just incorporated it into my dipping sauce :) My mom suggested to give it another roll after you pat it with the sesame seeds next time. Ah well, at least the seeds were in the sauce right?

owh look how she grows!
roll it out paper thin on the large baking sheet. this one is about 14'' x 16''
sprinkle your hearts out, hahahaDon't forget to check out what others have done here.
*******************************
After much thoughts, I'm not going to move out of this blog after all. There's so much recipe and there's also DB, so it'll be a waste to just dish this one out. So I going to turn this blog into a full foodie blog *yeay!!* I decided to just create another blog for when my mind is going on a rampage, hehehe..



1 comment:
adli, pls invite me on your new blog..i so in the mood to be cooking goddesslah sbb domestic housewife so out of season..
Post a Comment