Thursday, August 21, 2008

Leavin

currently listening to : Explosions in The Sky

I'm thinking of leaving blogspot now.

had a hard time to access this blog for some time :(

so yea, I'd probably leave for another blogsite..

*************************

So many cakes with much stories behind it. But I have no time to tell you since the ward rounds are already starting.

later~


This is a cake I baked for the daring baker's July challenge. Much work was put into this one, through I end up messing up a little bit. will post bout it soon!



Dorie Greenspan's perfect party cake. simply marvelous if I say so myself ;)



My Orange-Banana Birthday Cake :)



Van Houten's Rich Chocolate Cake
this one was a mess indeed. the top crack open like there's no tomorrow which end up looking like brown lips... hahaha.... the outer skin was a bit 'burned'. through it never tasted like ash or burned food at all. truthfully it tasted GREAT with a rich chocolate fill. maybe that 's why the recipe coated the cake with huge amount of chocolate ganache?

***************************

No comments: