hurm~
The tension builds yet again this week. the whole "pass up your assigments before 8am in groups" block is finally ending tomorrow. The dreaded (read: sleepless nights) hour of suddenly lying awake, realizing the questions haven't been send yet to Akak Ros (not to mention the editing part...took hours to finish it. Terima kasihla wahai orang-orang yg berkenaan) but, I just can't put my grip on this particular feeling. Althrough I can't hardly wait for the LAST systemic block to end, at the same time, I can't let it go.
To have the block end tomorrow, meaning we will be only 2 months away from our PROFESSIONAL EXAMS!! If we (meaning me) were meant to pass this obstacle, we will be sent to Terendak for our 3rd year postings (clinical) where we would be taught further in the medical art of curing people (as Prof. Latiff puts it) it finally came to me.
This is so sCaRry!!
Throughout my life, I had troubles growing up. The thing is, I just don't want to grow up that fast. shitt-O!! I still like cartoons, anime and comics/manga. Anything with a bit of the o'l magic would draw my interest. sometimes, I just can't apprehend the views of what the normal "adults" see in life and in social relation making me very unapt to socialize with the mature grown ups . yes, some friends of mine (those who are close to me, bless them) would say that I got the mouth of a machine gun, but leave me with someone old enough to be my proffesor and I'd be like a clueless shit without anything to comment/ talk about.
how I wish I could remain carefree as always, chasing the winds...
(O' how I envy all of you)neways, have to concentrate on the exams tomorrow.
what a way to procrastinate, eh?

No comments:
Post a Comment