wuuhhh....
on Friday,
it was a depressing morning as I didn't get what I want. Not to say I don't deserve it, but hey.. padan muke sape suruh x studi dgn kencangnye kan? ...anyway, was on a war-emo-path that morning because urm~ ...long story-short, my dad got into an accident and I planned on calling him later, like after the exam, but my Hp decided to run out of battery just when the exam finished. the results were posted later along with the PPD (the drama entails... ) add that to a couple other misdemeanor by the people around me, I felt the need to blow off some steam.
And what better way other than attacking the people close to you? right?
That's what I DID.
Later, after the words have been said, I felt bad about it. What's done is done. Hated myself for it. Ashamed , to the very least. Of course, I apologize for what I did to the person. Thank God he understands that I do stupid things sometimes.
If I could escape
I would, but first of all let me say
I must apologize for acting, stinking, treating you this way
Cause I've been acting like sour milk fell on the floor
It's your fault you didn't shut the refrigerator
Maybe that's the reason I've been acting so cold.
somehow I could relate this part of the lyric to what I've done...
really have to stop this bad habit of mine.
nuff said..
----------------------------
Played badminton with Khir, Zaimi, Keke and Mira-alia around five O' clock. I ranted about how I am already berkarat and how long since I last hold the racket. Deep down, was hoping the that I'm still as good as I was in the old days, and I'll rock the court, leaving them in awe.
I DANCED the whole game instead. They were laughing throughout the game. I was laughing. We were laughing. (nak pecah perot eden)
It was loads of fun. I didn't mind at all
---------------------------
that night, Adli the Chomel, Zaimi da Control Machio, Malique the Diva, and Pian
bak kate Malique: takpe...lps nie kite kasi ziana zain lak, kasi roboh bilik karaoke!
And I totally agree. :D
----------------------------
went back home yesterday,
My dad got a posterior-left dislocated shoulder. Other than that, nothing really serious was done plus a few wounds here and there (luke kecik jeh) He likes to make a fuss of it though, until I cleaned the wound (read: satu luke) suddenly all the wounds are no longer there according to him. (matilah aku keje cuci luke ganas sgt!!)
Enjoyed the kuih tart mak fini buat! urm.. sedaapp! Ate the kacang gajus/cashew/jagus with the family and my mum gave me baby figs!! haha.. best2!
Later, I went to korek the almari, and found some lost treasures. *gempaks* found some long-lost clothes too. (abis la penoh almari aku kat cyber nie!)
hehe... wanted to make something for Prof. Ikram (last Friday was his birthday) but it kinda slipped my mind until it was already too late. owh well..

No comments:
Post a Comment