Thank God it’s OVER!! It’s finally OVER! The turbulence have passed, and I, am at calm once again, huhu
Congratulations YM4 on completing the Fund raising campaign! It was fun really minus the hard work all of us put into it though. I would like to congratulate all the committee members notably Husni the Boss, Husna the kental (sampai masok hospital) Junabon the secretary paling busy, Arab the emo treasurer, Bapak who had a hard time collecting the stuff for the exhibition & Kak Azi, (tanpe akak, matilah saye). Tidak lupe juge kepade rakan-rakan saya yang lain, thank you so much, muaaah!! (overlah plak, macam ucapan menang anugerah, wuahaha)
I was in charge of the Food & Drinks and the Selling Booth along with Kak Zee. through the exam is quite near, I couldn’t sleep at all because of the event. Serious. All was well and my progression with the booth was quite okay if I may say so myself. Unfortunately, towards the end of the week (2 days before the actual event) there was so much people cancelled their booth, I was literally banging my head to the wall. it’s quite hard to find a replacement for all of them, and in the end only a couple of them participated L.. boo hoo…
The event was smooth through, as the basketball league was over by mid afternoon and the futsal matches were done after a couple more hours later. We even had some lelong session with the foodstuff.
Overall, it was a great but tiring event. Would I do it all over again if I had a chance?
NO, because I think we should try other types of fund raising program (tu upon KALAU nak buat lagik, which is HIGHLY unlikely!!)
EDIT: gile lah, baru je cakap tak nak buat dah ade pulak orang offer buat futsal lagik! Shoooot…
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Joined a medical check-up group on the next day. Had to wake up as early as 6.15 am because we were supposed to leave by 6.30 am. GILE tak?? But as the old saying goes “kite hanye merancang…” we end up leaving CUCMS around 7.30 am. Zaimi led the convoy with such a rush that I was bouncing here and there at the back of the car (matilah ringan sangat) there were two cars following behind us (Arab’s and Acap’s) through we had to slow down as Acap was going too slow at some point (tak perlu nak bermesre sgt ngn bini kau kott!!) We did reach the place (which was just beside Kem Rebutia, ah.. memori BLS) right on time.
It was really fun getting along with the kids. See, they were organizing an orphans’ “family day” named Tautan Kasih III. There were orphans from 4 houses, that’s between a figure of 170++ people (gile horror coz there was only 12 of us to do the medical check-up) we were briefed by both the doctor(for medical check-up) and by UNCLE (name glamour die). We assign ourselves according to what the doctor had said (he was very unfriendly, so I couldn’t remember his name, huhu) I thought we were going to do the usual medical check up (with the barometer and all) katelah sekali we were doing the medical checkup for kids! So there’s checking for scabies, fleas, heart and lung rhythm. Duh uh la jugak
One of the most fun part was the scabies checking station. Kak Pah, Mira F and me were in the same team. Kak Pah tunjuk belang during the medical checkup. She reprimand a boy for smoking (kantoi gile ngn kak pah) and lecture some of the others for keeping long nails. Takot tgk kak pah mase tuh, huhu :P lariiiiiiik
Then there was this kid that Zaimi examine during the last hour of the check-up. He was around 10 years old with a short breath. His breathing rate was 59/min (gile laju) and the heart rhythm was totally off. It was going, dubdubdubdudbdubdudbdudbdudbdub until Zaimi couln’t get a reading at all. Good thing his parents was there (anak penjage rumah anak yatim tuh) they were adviced to go to a hospital for further examination s soon as possible. Serius kesian.
We packed up, prayed (Azam jatuh dlm sungai) and went back home.but not before stopping at the Air Buah Keramat to have some more food and we even bought some fruits! Huhu! Zaimi met up with his parents too. After that, we went back home, but the road was so congested that Zaimi, Malik and me slept in the car (all three of us, bangun2 je kerete dah gerak depan gile, ahahaha)
We reached home at 7 pm. I continued doing other stuff until I was very tired and went to bed. Zzzzz…

No comments:
Post a Comment