Thursday, November 15, 2007

First Chocolate Truffles

Owh, almost forgot..

this is the truffles I made for Milla's birthday. Was supposed to find a box for it, But in the (kelam-kabut & time restraints punye pasal) I plonk it into a plastic container instead and gave it to her!. hahaha

tadaaaaaaaa~

from the side. trying to be artistic, haha.


I followed the exact recipe this time, but I don't really like it very much. The testers said it's okayh and Milla said it's delicious. But I think some tweaking is in order here!



Tim-Tam truffles. But it's too cheesy for me. will reduce the cheese next time


Supposedly the shiny truffles. I forgot NOT to put it in a fridge as it will loose the shine. waaaah!!
~~~~~~~

well, at least she liked it. But cannot lawan her 'suprise' cupcakes!! Bebe... nak jugaaaaakkk!!

2 comments:

Nadia.M said...

sedapnya hadiah tuk milla..
tuk i xda?
bday kami sama..hihi XD

Anonymous said...

haha... kalo same hari sile lah share... through rasenye dah takde lagi kot... hehehe... next year lah yee... :P