Monday, November 26, 2007

A HOT chocolate

remember this movie??



remember this guy??




remember what he did in the movie??

huhu.

He made a very delicious-looking hot chocolate that I just had to recreate!

so;

half a bar of Lindt 75% chocolate
one cup of full cream milk (stole some from my cat)
about 100 ml of whipping cream (it's a bit too much)
one pair of kit kat bars
two chunk of mashmellow (you could just put one)






grate some chocolate before putting the rest into the milk. bring to boil.

whip up the whipping cream till stiff peak.

spread the cream over the top of the hot chocolate. sprinkle some grated chocolate.

grill the marshmellow and put it ontop of the cream. top it with a bit more cream.

plonk in the kit kat bar. Serve.

weee~

***

actually, I chat about donuts with Milla today and I remembered the simpson movie. Was too late to make a donut or buy any, so I made the hot chocolate instead. hahaha

No comments: