When a writer can't really write anything, it's called a writer's block. So what if a chef can't cook anything? A cook's block?? hehe
Seriously,
I can't cook anything right now. It's all due to my latest condition. I have lost of appetite and frequent spells of nausea. I can't even look at a creamy cake without having to hold myself from puking all over the place. So how can I even cook, and taste food for that matter?? how can I even eat?? For the past few days, all I have been eating is half a plate of rice and plenty of water daily. Serious I'm going to be so thin, I'll cease to exist!!! And if I were to take in more food than that, I'll start getting dizzy and nausea until I can't really talk and I'm forced to lie down.
this is really shit-iously sick!!
I want to eat!! I want to gain weight, not lose more!! And most of all, I want to celebrate raya after the exams!! WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaa!!!
I want to cook!! waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!
hope I'll get better by next week! Until then, the choco production will have to wait... (sigh)
---------------------------------------------
I don't know why, but I've have been thoughts of having kids (gile kan??) lately. First I thought none is the best. Then maybe just one kid. But then he'll be lonely and even spoiled by the parents. So maybe two is enough. Too many kids and you'll end up failing to buy your dream car when you get old. Seriously, I learned that from my Prof okayh!
Want to blame it on the hormones but then again, I want them for all the wrong reasons. One of them being I want to have an excuse to buy those kids furniture. I'll also need some kids to be my food tasters as I love making sweet foods/dessert and I don't think the wife would be willing to swallow all of them. (matilah anak aku sume gigi rosak nanti!!)
----------------------------------------------
Owh, congrats to all of the first batch students for finishing the second year and everyone passed the Professional Exam!! That's a huge relief :)
-----------------------------------------------
Plans for Raya (hope I'll have enough room to eat :P):
Raya at CUCMS
Open house: Sarah's and Haris's house tomorrow.
Profs: Prof Asmadi and Prof Nasar, here we come!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment