HI!!
guest what?
I'm BACK!
I missed blogging like hell. But sometimes, you just can't do everything in one go. So you just focus on one thing at a time. And since that part of life have passed, I can do what I want again! Yeay!!
Owh, whatever lah,
It have been a long time since I blog and there have been loads of adventures and misadventures throughout this month. I'm so enjoying my
Where do I begin eh? hmm...
eh, wait se-minit!
- I still haven't repair the poem yet (which is due tomorrow!)
- And I still haven't desing the story plot for that book.
- Report writing and manual is still not moving much since I've done the first page.
- I owe the log book 4 days of stable experience.
shoooott....
erm, sat yer... I have to complete this first cause tomorrow I'll have to leave for Kedah.
wawawawa..
at least I'm blogging again...
but story and pics will be uploaded later

No comments:
Post a Comment