Thursday, December 27, 2007

The Details

On Friday, I choose not to follow the rest of the family for a Penang trip as I wanted to attend the stable on Monday (gile semangatkan??) So I was left alone like Memer (matilah nak same ngn meme, hahaha). Spent my time surfing the net and YM-ing with anyone available. Ordered McD for dinner and done pretty much nothing. (gile bosan kan?) Then on Sunday night, Arab called saying he will be coming home but he doesn't have any keys to the house. So I dragged my feet to cyber and waited for him. Don't wanna write more on it cause I'll just get all pissed off again, huhu. Anyway, on Monday morning, Arip-0-ma picked me up and we went to the stable. we're supposed to finish the report, taking pictures and videos and such. The horses are given off day anyways on Monday. Since there were no one else present, we decided to buy some nasi lemak for breakfast. As soon as we put our nasik lemak on the table, Tuan Aji came and said " pasang saddle Minkha and bawak die ke tgh paddock" we were like "eih?, naper???" And Minkha was restless as ever, kicking and trashing about at her place. She was not being her usual self that one of the staff offered to help put on the saddle. So Tuan Aji then took her to the paddock and asked aArip to ride first. In about 10 mins, Arip had enough and was sweating like crazy. As I mount Minkha (which happens to be one of the horses Tun Mahathir given to UPM), Tuan Aji gave me something long like a stick. It was actually a small whip. then he open up all the assistting equipments i.e; side reign, the red rope and some other buckles. "hold the reign, and do the rising trot yourself" I was like shooooot!! the moment Tuan Aji went out of the paddock, Minkha swung her head making me stumble forward. Had to fight off her powerfull thrush or I'd be landing on the ground. And to top it off, I can make her do anyhting but rising trot. It was damn frustrating. I can make it walk, but when I want it to trot, it'll just canter instead. And she canter real hard, mind you. It took all effort for me to balance myslef. the reign wasn't helping either since IF I moved my hads the wrong way, she'd stop abruptly making me trown forward. Then she'd also thrash about her head and make flipping corner turn whenever the reign was too loose. It was definately challenging! My shoulders and biceps are sore even now!! Owh, and guess what? I was on Minkha for more than 25 minutes!! Tuan Aji kept on making me walk Minkha around the paddock until I can master on how to hold the reign and use the whip. By the time I got off, I had to use both arms to eat a karipap! Both of my hands were shaking from soreness and tiredness. Gile ok~

Then we went to Mines to find some glossy paper (for the report) with Meme. All the way, I walk like a super gangster with a wide 'kangkang' while I was walking. Pedulik haper, thighs aku sakit hokeyh!!We also went to see the movie : NT2: the book of secrets. Was definately a good movie. Too bad I didn't watch the first movie. huhu Right after the movie, We went back home. Had lunch with Arab and Afiq. Learned about Malik's father passed away (al-Fatihah...). When we return home, Zaimi asked me to teman him to meet an agent for a house we're renting in Putrajaya. The house was okayh, it's just that the girls will need to pay two months deposit before going into the house. Hope they managed to collect the money in time. The agent (who turned out to be the son in law of the owner) was very curious as to why Zaimi is looking a house for the girls. Suspect GF zaimi dlam group YM5 takley blah.. hahah.. siap nak korek dpd aku takley blah... ^.^;

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

wishing those who celebrate Xmas, a very (belated) HAPPY CHRISTMAS!! I got my present early this year! thank YOU... huhu...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

EDIT: i accidentally saved this post as a draft instead of publishing it.. hahaha

No comments: