Monday, December 31, 2007

The First Day...

So,

after weeks of anxiousness, we've finally started the clinical phase. The intro was done by Prof. Amal and Prof. Yong before going to the Putrajaya Hospital.

Had a loooooong intro of Putrajaya Hospital. the most stressed about thing here is the Hospital is paperless hospital. It's like being in a league of their own. Well, thats the impression they gave us anyway. To us that meant one thing, looking into the info of patients would be harder since it'll need the doctor's password. Bother. And we (students) would need written consent from the patient BEFORE touching the patient. Go figure.

Then we went to another teaching center. The Klinik Kesihatan Dengkil, specialising in antenatal care and OnG. I like it here more. Dr. Nurhimah was so adorable. I like her a lot. She's quite friendly and we only need verbal consent here. Yeay!! i think this will be a splendid experience.

STUDENTS ARE NOT ALLOWED TO USE THE ELEVATOR. THEY'LL USE THE STAIRS

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nadia, Afiq and me were sitting in the back seat of husni's car with apek as the driver.

we were merepek-ings as normal when suddenly I look down and saw a black-ish thing sitting on the books.

"eih, lipas ke?"

the head start twitching.

And I scream. A high-pitch-panic-induced scream. Then Nadia join in too. Books were flying and so were clinical coats. I can't get out of the car (since I'm stuck between both Nadia and Afiq) making me more and more panic with each second pass.

Seriously, at one point, Nadia opened the door. we were still screaming at the time. rushed out of the car with nadia's bag stuck to my feet. Files tattered at the road.

And then it came to me.

Prof. Yong, Husni and Dr. Nurhimah were looking at us, awestruck. We're still at the Klinik Kesihatan Dengkil at the time.

"eih, kenape tuh? bising2?"

"tak, i terjerit sebab adli jerit tgk lipas.." <--- Nadia mulut lepas je tau.

Shit.

I made my way back into the car (after the damn thing is gone) without looking at anyone.

seriously wanted to dig a hole large enough to bury myself.

Why of why do I tend to make stupid stunts on the first day??


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Can't say much yet, because it might just be my imagination. But then again...

Something is brewing here. I like it not one bit.

No comments: