let's forget the endless lament for a moment, and focus more on other things, like cooking! err.. BAKING!!! haha
I got a new oven to play with last saturday. So, being the baking enthusiast that I am (berangan kan?) I baked three things! A cake with some muffins, a pie and a tray of hot buns. Huhuhu.

cornflakes banana cake

buttermilk lemon pie
Penat woo! I didn't know I could do that much in a day. Baked them one by one. Sampai sakit pinggang dok tenun pintu oven tuh. hahaha.
I think the oven is great, just that I'll need to adjust the temperature a bit. Lari sikit arr.. Now I have another solid reason to go back every week!! :)
Next Week:
Beefy Lasagna (maybe I'll do a lasagna roll!!)
Sugee Biscuits
-------------------------
owh, btw,
Happy (belated) Birthday to Mr. Solution!! (solution apekah ituh??) hehhe
the cake was actually baked for you tapi tak sampai ke sane, jauh sgt lah.. hahaha... next year la yek? :P



2 comments:
aiya.. apa sudah jadi. lelaki lebih minat dapi perempuan oooo, main itu masak masak.. hahah!
nice job adli..
i bodoh baking, cooking ni.. =P
waaaaaaaaaaah~~~~!!! byknye baking! nani suke tgk gmbr tgh baking ni...!! nnt letak lg ye!! btw, u can come see my blog, too.. *^^*
Post a Comment