just what is bothering me.
I have been peculiarly moody this weekend. It was filled with supposedly joyous occasions but it's not enough to cheer me up. No one said anything yet, but I noticed it myself; I can't seem to make long eye contacts because my eyes feel tired for what seem like an eternity and my face is not putting up those smiles no more, not even the fake smiles. At least not as often as I wanted to. And that makes me look moody and at certain times--angry, even through I wasn't angry at all.And I'm very quite sure of myself, I'm not having any PMS at the moment. So just why am I feeling like this? Hope the other housemates won't notice.
Or perhaps they had but they just remain quiet about it?? owh God...
----------------------------------------------
Found an old piece of poem stuck between the Biochem SCLs while I was going through the file;
Void, cancelled, simply annulled,
endlessly aching, unconsoled.
Life without you, cause without reason,
touch without sense, time without season,
I face, life now facing a cancerous sore,
A sordid parasite eating at my core,
All that makes me while, all I could hold deep within,
Leaving me lifeless, or at least not living.
A shallow face, anguished and marred.
An empty space, sealed and scarred,
sweetly abiding abiding to a cynical charade,
secretly hiding hind a factious facade,
this fragile and yet unfeeling mass.
Still lost within this heart of glass,
Lies the remains of a love that glowed,
the gift to you I once bestowed.
But honor and pride now bereaved,
by your love for me so misconceived...
the poem is incomplete and I have no idea who wrote it either.
So, thus anyone know who wrote it? and where can I get it? seems like a good one, too bad it's not complete.
---------------------------------------------
My eyes are very drowsy. and I still can't sleep.

Maybe it's because of the exams. Who knows?
---------------------------------------------
:: we all go a little crazy sometimes::

1 comment:
it is gud..i wonder who wrote it..
Post a Comment