Monday, October 1, 2007

Under the moonlit sky



Went to Prof. Asmadi's house for fast-breaking (betol ke pekataan nie??) last Friday. It was originally for the sport's committee which include the group1 (first batch) and group 8 (second batch) . tapi kiteorng saje je menyebok tak tau malu gi sane makan2... haha... well, actually, the actual committee members could come, so we filled in their places... since Prof. already cooked for a large number of people. huhu.... Adi forgot to bring the camera (chessss!!) so there'd be no pictures... Lameeee.......haha..

That night, Adi asked if I wanted to join the Qiam at the Putrajaya Mosque. Given the time, the opportunity, the situation... I accepted it (why not, eh??), but not before watching the latest season of Grey's Anatomy, which was not up to my expectation, but gave me a good laugh all the same (gile bongok tiru Dr. bailey tapik tak jadik... hahaha). Ended up going there with Shamson at past 1.00 am or sumthing since the others have went there earlier. When we reached there, it was all quiet and dark, and loomy. As we searched for Wan Daud and Adi (they're supposed to be sleeping by the prayers hall) through they weren't asleep yet... we joined them watching the sky and looking for the new surau/mosque/ something in the dark...

when we finally wanted to sleep, Wan Daud purposed to "let's sleep under the moonlight" . (romentik tol Wanda nie yek?) So, instead of sleeping besides the praying hall, we slept (supposedly) under the sky instead. Hey, if you're not allowed to sleep in the hall, might as well enjoy the view outside right?? There was a full moon, and hundreds of clouds hovering above us that night. It was so nostalgic, I repeatedly had to restrain myself from doing something stupid in a mosque.... hehe...

through when I wanted to sleep, the group opposite us were making so much noise, it's impossible to sleep. I was the nearest to them, so I had to hear them--full blast. First, they were talking about how painful it is to squeeze a baby through a vagina. I was taken a back when I heard the word "vagina" in that place, but then, maybe it's the second batch students revising on repro (they are in the repro block now, anyways) but then, they got more and more intense and somehow the word vagina was mentioned every possible second (gile lah budak2 nie). then they turn to another topic; CHET. They discussed on where and how they're going to get to the CHET visits, how they're going to finnish medicine in 5 years time. It took me a while before I got that theyr'e actually from the third batch. Ouw, and by the time I've noticed, they're already talking about vaginas again... haih... (matilah dengar orang laen nye conversation... tapi, hello... sape suruh memekakk malam2 bute samapai orang nak tido pon takleyh!! )

So since I couldn't sleep at all, I just starred at the sky, watching the clouds engulf the moon before releasing it once a gain. Saw some other shapes too, from elephants to an ostrich to a temple to a giant. I really had fun that night even through there wasn't any stars that night... (gile lah imaginasi tahap budak-budak)

by 4 am, the vagina boys were already asleep, tegolek sume mimpi pasal ape aku tak tau...I think I went to sleep by 4.30 and by 4.50am, we (as in, Wanda, Shansom, Adi and me) woke up and starts to prepare for praying mcm gile. Apparently the whole qiam started by 3.00 am. Shooootttttttt!! I didn't know, nor did I notice any movement in the praying hall... (tulah, sape soh berangan tgk bulan kan!!) So we prayed separately, before joining the others for sahur. After Subuh prayers, I went tot recite the Quran by myself unaware that all of the participants had went down to the auditorium along with their stuff. I’d only realized it after reading the second page: EVERYONE WAS GONE!!

I really thought they had left me or are just playing some tricks. I thought there were supposed to be a tazkirah-of-sort after the prayers… so how come they’ve all went back home?? (bongok tak??) turns out, they were waiting in the auditorium for the tazkirah thing! Good thing I brought my handphone… haha….

One thing I didn't know was that all of the participants that night was from cucms!! patotlah banyak org macam senyum2 kat aku dalam gelap... aku ingat ape hal lah mamat2 nie senyum2 kat aku mase aku baru2 sampai... (well, it was dark, couldn't really see their faces! haha)

Wanda, as I found out the next morning, was also unable to sleep because of the vagina boys making too much noise... ah well... next time, carik port takde budak2 nie... huhu

P/s: name aku masok ppim nye meeting takley blah! Wanda nye keje la nie… hehe…

-----------------------------------------

My nenek saudara i.e; Maharani bt Abdullah died last Tuesday. She was my dad’s auntie, sister to my grandfather (tak reti camne nak ckp…). She wasn’t sick at all according to her family. Sempat jumpe mak aku lagik… give kuih and all… then all of a sudden she died while lying on the bed in the evening.

Al-Fatihah

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

sorry about ur nenek sedare... al fatihah