So. 9/11, it's been six years already.
while the Americans celebrated what now seems to be an annual event for false tears and plenty of booze to choke on, not to mention the opportunity for the politicians to get some voters from the clueless population I'm stuck here counting the days when we had fun until the very last day. it have been one hell of a week. trough I could care less that last-minute works pile down on me, there were times when i get all lonely and starts thinking of you.
owh, why did you have to go??
the moment I took that hand was the moment I got more than I could handle.
sometimes, I just let it well up, but it never came down. All of it was reabsorbed and poisons me once again.
I wanna be big and let go
the moment I took that hand was the moment I got more than I could handle.
sometimes, I just let it well up, but it never came down. All of it was reabsorbed and poisons me once again.
I wanna be big and let go
I really need a box of chocolates now-------------------------------------------------------------------------

" President George W Bush, who in past years has laid a wreath at the site and made a speech, observed a moment of silence at the White House. "
sure-sure *rolling eyes*
-------------------------
cheers to the saph

No comments:
Post a Comment