Sunday, September 23, 2007

A New Face

yeay!

finally, after numerous trials, my blog have a new face. Iit's almost brand new again! hehe. Thanks miLLa for helping me out, I'm totally hopeless with the html thing. (sile tgk die mencapapkan namenye kat bawah page ini...... lariiikkkk) love the header, makes me want to bake again! hahaha strawberry tart, fruit tartlets, cupcakes & pastries!! (tercabar nie belom buat cupcakes lagik)
Let's see; I've got strawberries, whipped cream, strawbery milk, digestive biscuits, some bits of butter...I'm already getting ideas... wheww.. naseb baek takde oven kat rumah nie....

note to self: hello, PRO exams!!

now,
all I need to do is belanja milla a cheesecake, hurm... secret recipe boleh?? haha

1 comment:

Mr Final said...

wallaweih..... lawa giler.. blog.. ko... isk.... camne nak wat.. :'(

... adui.. giler.. laa.. start kamis nih.. aku ade test non-stop til kamis depan.. mak.. aihy... MALLATOPz!!!