Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Just Another Emo post

in light of the Holy Month's eve, I'd not use any 'eff" words tonight (and throughout the month)

Okay,
I'd have to admit my actions (and words) are definitely not a pious statement. Some family members I know think it's a shame to the family name. (like I care to what they think) what bugs me is when people have this prejudicial stereotype that I'm one of those SINNERS, destined to burn in the hereafter, not worthy of doing anything related to religious ceremonies or celebration (minor ones). Just what the hell is your problem? Do I look that bad? Do you think I am just a piece of trash to MY GOD? Is that why I'm not told if there's any religious meeting? nor any religious update news? nor am I included in most religious event? Am I deemed unworthy of such?

owh, and letting me know through secondary tale there's a religious event to rip that guilt of not delivering me the news? haha... that's just classic. It's all " there's no time, it's already too late to get ready, there's no religious clothes for me to wear, yadda, yadda, yadda..."

CRAP

Just because I don't listen to what preachers say outside of the praying time, it doesn't mean I'm lesser than you. in fact, there are loads of examples where this-so-called pious men who go to preachers (usrah if you would like to call it) drink booze, goes clubbing and perform adultry. that the far end of the spectrum, if you want some milder examples; think

a) flirtatious men (who went to usrah)
b) bribing men (who went to religious forums)
c) hypocrites (who attends religious meetings all the same)
d) many others (malas nak type lagik)


and then there is the dilemma of the damned transportation. Wish I could have the car earlier, so I don't have to bear with all of this. ~Public isn't so good now~

*this entry have been a little bit stretched out from the real situation, but the thinking is there;





selamat menyambut Ramadhan Al-Mubarak

can't hardly wait for Raya ~ forgive, sounds good, forget-- I dont think I could, they say... (breaks off in some song written by a christian--very typical of me, muahks)

-------------------------------------------------

NOTE: please don't get all excited and think I'm mad at you or any other individuals out there. I'm just pissed with the stereotype thinking of the community in general. It's just by chance that the scenario written above happened to me. Remember; It's never about the sample, it's always about the population, aight?

No comments: