thanks to Fini for telling me I could use an A4 paper for easier handling of the cake.
~malam abis lah kot kek nie~
through it doesn't look that nice due to erm... cincai punye potong... hehe...but it taste quite okay. the strawberry flavor wasn't too strong, the crust was slightly too sweet. will reduce the sugar next time.
Milla said it was good, so that's a relief.. haha... she took some of em 'home' and the rest was history that night... hehehe
one thing I learned in making this cake is that using aluminum foil would be much easier than A4 paper. ah well, there's always next time. Would definitely try to make some more chilled cheesecake in the future.
------------------------------------
on other news,
I'm joining the Sakit Belakang club with Husna! hehehe... seriously I have been having this sharp pain at the lumbar region for more than 3 weeks already... (sekse takbley buat position maut lagik!! ciss!!) Mr. Azlan said it might be a slipped disk... matilah aku...
Prof. Hamdan have been asking me to cook at his house for a long time now... I'm considering his offer...hmm... what should I cook ah?? any ideas people??
------------------------------------
okayh, next recipe to tackle is;
Cranberry Mousse

(you can find the recipe from the website; http://seriouslygood.kdweeks.com or just click the picture)
lalalallala~~

1 comment:
uwaaa.. nak skit.. time buka pose nanti..
Post a Comment